AutoHotKey is an open source application that can be used to automate your computer. You can create hotkeys for keyboard,create hotkeys for any application. It means you can run any application using any two or a desired key combination. AutoHotKey can create hotkeys for every input device like keyboard, mouse, joystick or any hand held remote controls. You can define abbreviations that expand as you type them. For example, typing "c u l" can automatically be replaced with " see you later" or anything you want it to be. Just create a hotkey, edit it using simple commands and you will find that typing has never been so easy and quick. AutoHotKey can be used to access web as well, just add any URL to the hotkey while editing and you can goto any webpage using any key combination(user defined).
- Create hotkeys for quick access to any file or application.
- Define abbreviations that expands as you type them.
- Create hotkeys for any input device like,Keyboard,mouse or even joysticks.
- Create hotkeys for any website or URL.
- You can create scripts to run a task after another task. Simply you can fully automate your PC.
- Convert any script into an EXE (executable) file that can run on any PC.